Customizing web pages
One size does not fit all. We all have different preferences when we read web pages whether it be smaller or larger fonts or different colors. These preferences can change depending on what browser we use or what device we are on such as a laptop, mobile or tablet.
We’ve built our website so that it’s flexible. If you want to change your font sizes or colors you can expect to do so via the settings in your browser of choice. Below we have listed all the popular browsers and platforms (Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android) and where you can learn about changing your settings to suit your needs.
If you are looking for more hands-on technology training we offer access and accessibility training through our Access Technology Program in several locations around Massachusetts.
Internet Navigation Tips for Individuals with Low Vision or Blindness
- Change how your site looks (desktop)
- Change font and display size (mobile)
- Change the fonts and colors websites use (desktop)
- Font size and zoom – increase the size of web pages (desktop)
- Internet Explorer ease of access options (desktop)
Android mobile and tablet
iOS mobile and tablet