MABVI Monthly Sustainer Circle is a group of donors just like you who are dedicated to supporting our blindness community.
Join MABVI’s Monthly Sustainer. It’s convenient, fits any budget and maximizes the impact of your donation. Our generous Monthly Sustainer Circle provides MABVI with steady, reliable support to help us continue to deliver independence, community and confident living whenever and wherever the need is greatest. Recurring monthly donations are an excellent way to give to fit your budget.
Because of YOU, we
- Grow our Assistive Technology & Training Centers statewide. Hundreds of seniors are being connected with independence on technology that is a part of so many lives.
- Provide in-home training by vision rehabilitation specialists in every community in Massachusetts which allows seniors to safely live in their home.
- Support communities, our Peer Support Groups help adults and seniors cope with the fears and frustrations of vision loss.
- Advocate for the thousands of elders in Massachusetts with age-related sight loss.
- Create enduring relationships throughout our Volunteers for Vision Program.
Why Become a Monthly Sustainer?
It’s affordable. You can join for as little as $10/month. Spread your generosity out over time, with only a modest impact on your budget.
It’s efficient. Your gift is used wisely. Fully 92 cents of every dollar you give goes directly to programs that support seniors aging into vision loss and blindness.
It’s easy. No need to write checks – make your gift recur automatically made each month through your credit card or bank automatic transfer.
Stay Connected – You will have a front-row seat on happenings at MABVI and the impact of your on-going support.
MABVI Volunteer Ed Keohane and Kate Katulak MC the Volunteer Appreciation Brunch
Our Gratitude – Receive a MABVI tote bag/ umbrella
In January, MABVI will send you an annual gift statement
A donation of $10, $15 or $25 a month will go a long way to help sustain MABVI’s ongoing efforts to eliminate barriers and create opportunities for individuals who are blind and visually impaired.
For information, contact Tyler Cardoze at 617-732-0276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org