MAB’s Monthly Sustainer Circle is a group of donors just like you who are dedicated to supporting our community.
Join MAB’s Monthly Sustainer. It’s convenient, fits any budget, and maximizes the impact of your donation. Our generous Monthly Sustainer Circle provides MAB with steady, reliable support to help us continue to deliver independence, community, and confident living whenever and wherever the need is greatest. Recurring monthly donations are an excellent way to give to fit your budget. A donation of $10, $15 or $25 a month will go a long way to help sustain MABVI’s ongoing efforts to eliminate barriers and create opportunities for individuals who are blind and visually impaired.
Because of YOU, we
- Grow our Assistive Technology & Training Centers statewide. Hundreds of seniors are being connected with independence on technology that is a part of so many lives.
- Provide in-home training by vision rehabilitation specialists in every community in Massachusetts which allows seniors to safely live in their home.
- Support communities, our Peer Support Groups help adults and seniors cope with the fears and frustrations of vision loss.
- Advocate for the thousands of elders in Massachusetts with age-related sight loss.
- Create enduring relationships throughout our Volunteers for Vision Program.
For information about our monthly sustainer program, contact Andrew Gove at firstname.lastname@example.org.