MABVI Services Translated in Multiple Languages
We make referrals to affiliated doctors for a LOW VISION EXAM
that discusses magnification and how vision loss affects day-to-day
living. Most insurance is accepted.
Phone: 508-854-0700 888-613-2777
- Our in-home VISION REHABILITATION OCCUPATIONAL
THERAPISTS teach strategies for living with limited or no vision.
They focus on reading, writing, home safety, technology,
healthcare, and daily activities.
- The ACCESS TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM teaches hardware and
software solutions such as iPads, CCTVs, JAWS, and more.
- Monthly PEER SUPPORT GROUPS help older adults experiencing
vision loss share challenges and learn from others.
- ADJUSTMENT TO VISION LOSS COUNSELING is offered
through affiliated social workers or peers to help with anxiety,
depression, anger, or grief related to vision loss.
- 1:1 MATCHED VOLUNTEERS help with reading, clerical work,
shopping, technology, leisure, and fitness. Volunteers are
screened, including background check, and attend training.
Escorted medical transportation is available in Central Mass.