- American Foundation for the Blind
- American Printing House for the Blind
- American Society of Retina Specialists
- Blinded Veterans Association
- Family Caregiver Alliance
- Hadley School For the Blind
- Helen Keller National Center for Deaf-Blind Youth and Adults
- Lighthouse (http://www.lighthouseguild.org/)
- World Services for the Blind
- Perkins School for the Blind Information Clearinghouse on Blindness Visual Impairment
- National Council on Disability
- Deaf Linx (http://www.deaflinx.com/)
- Deaf Inc
Services we provide
MABVI makes referrals to low vision specialists throughout the state. These exams focus on how to use lighting, optical devices, and large print materials to help in your daily life.
From magnification devices to smartphone apps, technology can play an enormous role in enhancing accessibility for someone who is blind or visually impaired. MABVI’s Assistive Technology Centers can help.
We were founded by volunteers and today hundreds serve across the state. Volunteers can read mail, help with paperwork or grocery shopping, or be sighted guides for fitness and active living.