Team With A Vision
Team With A Vision Boston Marathon®
Team With A Vision is proud to be a part of the Boston Athletic Association’s charity program allowing us to field a team for the Boston Marathon® 2020. Our international team raises awareness that with the right support anything is possible, while raising critical funds for the Massachusetts Association for the Blind & Visually Impaired (MABVI). Because of the generosity of the B.A.A. MABVI is able to sustain the Healthy Living Initiative–a unique program of professional, peer and volunteer support to over 1,400 individuals
All funds raised support MABVI’s Healthy Living Initiative which focuses on the physical, emotional, and mental health needs of individuals living with vision loss and blindness. This includes our statewide network of vision rehabilitation services, 34 low vision support groups, and adjustment to vision loss counseling, Assistive Technology Training Centers, and 400 volunteers matched 1:1 with blind individuals for guiding or other healthy living activities.
2020 Team With A Vision Boston Marathon® Charity Team!
Support Team With A Vision! Check out our fundraising page.
Add Meaning to Your Miles Run the Boston Marathon®
Thank you for your interest. We are no longer accepting applications for the 2020 Boston Marathon®.
Each team member receives:
- Personalized training program which includes weekend training runs with other nonprofit organizations including water stops and snacks
- Team coach and physical therapist to prepare you for race day
- Race day amenities include private coach bus to Hopkinton and staging area near start line with breakfast and bathrooms
- Branded team apparel including a race day singlet, team jacket, and other swag
- Fundraising assistance including tips, event ideas, and helpful hints – your success is our success
- Team pasta dinner and awards ceremony with other charity runners and runners qualified in the para athletic divisions and adaptive programs for the visually impaired
- Post-race celebration for runners and their families including lunch, complimentary massages, and shower facilities
- Bragging rights that you have finished Boston while creating a better community for those living with vision loss and blindness
Questions and Contact Information
Are you a blind or visually impaired runner interested in joining Team With A Vision? Contact Chaz Davis at email@example.com or at 617- 732-0279.
Have general questions about Team With A Vision? or want to run on next year’s Charity Team? Contact Paige Provost at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 617-972-9100
Team With A Vision takes part in other races. Check out our Upcoming Events!
Check out some of the media coverage from 2019.