Team With A Vision
Team With A Vision Boston Marathon®
Team With A Vision, in collaboration with the Boston Athletic Association, offers the exciting opportunity to run the Boston Marathon® while raising critical funds to benefit the Massachusetts Association for the Blind & Visually Impaired.
Our international team of runners, who are visually impaired, blind and charity runners, raise money to support individuals throughout Massachusetts and beyond who are living confidently with vision loss.
Add Meaning to Your Miles Run the Boston Marathon®
Each team member receives:
- Personalized training program which includes weekend training runs with other nonprofit organizations including water stops and snacks
- Team coach and physical therapist to prepare you for race day
- Race day amenities include private coach bus to Hopkinton and staging area near start line with breakfast and bathrooms
- Branded team apparel including a race day singlet, team jacket, and other swag
- Fundraising assistance including tips, event ideas, and helpful hints – your success is our success
- Team pasta dinner and awards ceremony with other charity runners and runners qualified in the para athletic divisions and adaptive programs for the visually impaired
- Post-race celebration for runners and their families including lunch, complimentary massages, and shower facilities
- Bragging rights that you have finished Boston while creating a better community for those living with vision loss and blindness
All funds raised support MABVI’s healthy living initiatives which include physical and mental health services.
Are you a blind or visually impaired runner interested in joining Team With A Vision? Contact Chaz Davis at email@example.com or at 617- 732-0279.
Have general questions about Team With A Vision? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Team With A Vision takes part in other races. Check out our Upcoming Events!
Check out some of the media coverage from 2019.
Meet TWAV 2019 Local Charity Runners
Team With A Vision 2019 Sponsors
Brookline Banners Sponsors
Team With A Vision Partners